Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MAKE Beauty

Searching for some wonderful make up products? Look no further, I have found the best lipstick & eyeshadow & I am ready to tell you all about it!

I recently received a sample of lipstick & eyeshadow from MAKE beauty to use & review! 



The sample of silk cream lipstick that I received is a bit small, however that is alright because it doesn't take much & I can easily use this a few times to get an idea of if I like it or not. I received the shade Taffy. I really love the color of this lipstick, it's calm & not overpowering giving it the perfect color for everyday wear! I have noticed that it stays on for quite a while & it also has a nice smooth feel on the lips.


This silk cream lipstick has a vivid, saturated color that doubles as a protective moisturizing treatment with anti-oxidant vitamins, rosehip, soybean, & safflower oils. Aloe & chamomile extracts further condition the lips. 


I love that I can give my lips the perfect color with this silk cream lipstick in the color Taffy & help condition them at the same time. It's a two for one lipstick, who can complain with that?! 

The sample of eyeshadow that I received from MAKE is matte finish Alabaster. It's a nice light color & I think it would be perfect to use right under the eyebrow area as I like to use lighter colors in that area to highlight. However, I did use it as an all over eye color & it looks marvelous! 

This matte finish eyeshadow is crease-resistant & oil-free so it stays fresh looking for hours! It's made with Vitamins C & E to provide anti-oxidant protection to the delicate eye areas. You can apply this eyeshadow dry or wet for a more intense finish. 












MAKE Beauty is always paraben-free & NEVER tested on animals!! Part of MAKE's sales are donated to their non-profit partner, We See Beauty Foundation, which supports women-led, worker-owned cooperative businesses across the Americas!

I definitely recommend giving both these products a try, they are beautiful! I know I will be purchasing more of the wonderful silk cream lipstick in Taffy for sure!

You can get these wonderful silk cream lipsticks, matte finish eyeshadow, & much more through the link below & best of all since you are one of my blog readers you get to enjoy 20% off from now till 5/31/16, by using code MAKEYOURSELF at checkout! 



Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment