Friday, February 19, 2016

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent


Recently I received 3 sample packets of Seventh Generation's Free & Clear Laundry Detergent for free to test & review! 


Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent

 I used this detergent on my 17 month old son's laundry, which as we all know toddler's can be super messy! My son likes to get food all over his clothes & of course get nice & messy! This particular detergent did a wonderful job at getting all those icky messes out of his clothes, so I must say that I was very impressed with how well it worked! My little man also has pretty sensitive skin so I have to be very careful with what I use on his clothes or his skin, some ingredients cause him to break out in little spots. Since this laundry detergent is free & clear which means that it has no dyes or synthetic fragrances! I love that this is a NATURAL detergent & that this company is cruelty free! I would definitely recommend this detergent to everyone, especially to people who have sensitive skin because it worked great for my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment