Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask

Recently I received a bottle of Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and a jar of Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask to try and review for free for my honest opinions. Thank you Valentia & BrandBacker for this opportunity! 


Valentia True Glow Eye Cream & Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask



I'll start off with my review of the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream. 


Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
This product states that it:
  • Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
  • Lightens dark circles 
  • Reduces puffiness
  • Nourishes & hydrates
  • Tightens the under eye area


It is made of specifically selected ingredients to achieve optimum results:

  • Astaxanthin- which is a powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine lines & wrinkles, & restores elasticity to the skin
  • Resistem- Natural Plant Stem Cells that repair & protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants & stress related aging
  • Vitamin C- which leaves the skin smooth & visibly brighter for a well-rested & bright eyed look
  • Organic Rosehip Oil- which provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Arnica- a key anti-inflammatory agent



  The directions state that you can apply this eye cream twice a day after cleansing, I applied it in the morning & then again at night before bed. It is really very easy & simple to apply, squirt some of the product out of the dispenser onto your finger & apply it in a patting motion under your eye starting at the outer corner & work your way in towards your nose. 

  

  I like the fact that this eye cream is in a glass bottle & that the dispenser makes it easy to get the product out. I find that one push on the dispenser is enough for me to do both of my eyes, so I am confident that this product will last a long time as it doesn't take much to use it. The product itself is an orange color & has a nice smell to it. I can actually tell a difference as soon as I apply the eye cream, it brightens my under eye area & gives it a nice shine & color much better than dark circles! After applying this cream I really can feel it tighten the skin under my eyes so I know it is doing its job! The only thing that I wouldn't recommend is using this eye cream before you apply your liquid foundation or if you decide to then wait a while before actually applying foundation. I put some of the eye cream on before applying my liquid foundation & found that it flaked off with my foundation as I was trying to apply it, perhaps I didn't wait long enough before applying my foundation. Overall I would recommend Valentia Eye Cream & plan on to continue using it, it does its job exactly like it claims! 



Now for my review on Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask!


This product states that it:
Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
  • Boosts collagen production 
  • Increases skin radiance
  • Reduces fine lines 
  • Locks in skin moisture
  • Reveals softer smoother skin

The ingredients include:
  • Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend- increases moisture & help in the production of collagen & elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines. 
  • Botanical Hyaluronic Acid- penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture & plump skin from within. 
  • Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil- an anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, & firmer more supple skin.
  • Japanese Green Tea- contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin. 
  • Aloe Vera- moisturizes skin & fights aging by improving skin firmness. 
The directions are to apply to the face avoiding the eye area, leave on for 15-30 minutes, then use a damp cloth & warm water to remove. I find the directions to be pretty simple. It also states that a slight tingling sensation is normal. 

  
  The mask comes in a nice plastic jar with a lid that screws on, I did find it a bit odd that whenever I received my jar & unscrewed the lid there wasn't any type of plastic covering or seal on the top of the jar to separate the contents from touching the lid. The product has a lovely smell to it & I find it very inviting! The consistency of this mask is nice & thick & it even wiggles whenever you jiggle the jar (which personally I find pretty funny & intriguing), & it is an orange color.  

Valentia Ultra Plumping & Hydration Mask 
  
  Whenever I applied the product I found that even though the consistency is nice & thick it spreads out pretty easily & it really doesn't take a lot to cover my entire face! I personally did not experience a tingling sensation & I left the mask on for time periods of 15-18 minutes each time I applied the mask. It did leave my skin feeling very soft & smooth! This particular mask did a nice job at hydrating my facial skin & I really like the way it makes my face feel after I use it! I would definitely recommend & will continue to use this mask! 


I would like to put some information about the company that I really like about them & applaud them for being! This company is CRUELTY FREE which I love that they are, thank you so much Valentia for not harming any animals whenever testing your products! Valentia's products are made using sustainable energy, include organic ingredients, use 98% natural ingredients, vegan friendly, & are made in the USA! 

Give these Valentia products a try & click the links below to find each of these products that I have wrote about!

Also for reading my blog, my blog readers can use this code to receive 20% off: MOMSAT20 (code expires one month from now [today's date: February 14, 2016] so use it while you can!!)

**Now through the end of May save 35% by using code REFRESH35 on Valentia.com to save!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment